Jinxie's World


Jinxie's World, originally uploaded by Boered.

For those that don't know - 5 months ago I found Jinx along the side of the road ,out in the middle of nowhere, while I was driving to work. He was a teeny tiny little kitten then, and just skin and bones... the poor baby was starving. I took him home, and he soon took over. He's such a little devil - he gets into everything, terrorizes my other 12 cats (but I think they enjoy it as much as he does), hangs out with the goats during the day, eats the ducks' food, and just basically rules the roost around here. And we love every second we spend with him! I don't think I could have found a cat with more personality if I searched the world over, and how lucky was I that Jinxie was in the right place at the right time?!

by Boered

0 comments: