Girl Cat at Heartland Humane Society


Originally uploaded by Pixel Packing Mama.


This cat's name is "Girl Cat". Now you know they spent a lot of time on that one. ;0)Notice that one beautiful blue eye is slightly lighter than the other one. That was not due to the lighting in the room. It would seem that the lighter blue eye is on the side of her face that is also lighter. Darker fur on the darker side of her face gets the darker blue eye. I think she is a Siamese Mix of some kind. She is at the Heartland Humane Society in Corvallis, Oregon. USA. If you live nearby and are interested in getting a new family pet, please go take a look at her. Please do NOT call about having her shipped to Wisconsin or something like that. If you live far away, please just use this picture and story as an idea to go visit your own LOCAL humane society or animal shelter. You can see from all the pictures I post, that there are many kinds of cats all over the nation who could use a good home. I do not work for the humane society. I am not a volunteer there. I just really enjoy visiting the animals and taking pictures; so I guess you could say I am sort of an ambassador.

by Pixel Packing Mama

0 comments: